Monday, December 15, 2008

Lunchtime chatter

I wanted to share part of the "conversation" I had with Kate today at lunchtime. First, let me preface it by saying that Kate does not call me "ma ma," even though we've been trying to drill it into her little brain for the past 6 months.

Kate: "Ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma!"
Me: "Ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma!"
Kate: "Ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma!"
Me (pointing at myself): "Ma ma!"
Kate: "Da da!"

6 comments:

Kevin and Eliza said...

LOL Too funny. So does she usually call you dada? I love the picture with Kate and Santa. It turned out cute. I would also consider it a success if there was no crying. I thought your story about not fitting in between the cars was really funny too. Congrats on the baby growing. :)

Stacey said...

Ha ha! That's funny. Something inside of me makes me want to think that you have a little girl who takes after her dadadadadaa and likes to pull people's legs. Ha ha! I love your posts Chrissy! So cute and funny!

NVP2Be said...

That is too cute and funny :)

Scott said...

Abigail calls me "Da da," but instead of saying "Ma ma" she calls Lela "We Wa". Lela's not too happy about that.

Mama Tales said...

Rachel just told me of your blog and I have loved reading it. Congratulations on the new addition! Send me your e-mail address as I would love to email our Christmas pictures! Hope you are all doing well and I will love the blog updates! Merry Christmas
Shelly

Dinga said...

OH, so cute! We still can't get Lydia to call Ronny, "da-da." P.S. I have tagged you on my blog.