Thursday, December 11, 2008
The day has come
I knew it would happen sooner or later. This morning I was carrying Kate out to the Jeep and I couldn't fit through the space between the two cars in our garage. I tried turning sideways and it was worse. I couldn't suck my tummy in at all. I remember the first time that happened when I was prego with Kate. It was pretty depressing then but this time I just thought it was funny. So funny I couldn't stop laughing for a long time. I had to have Chris back up the Jeep so I could open the door and get myself and Kate in. I was laughing pretty hard. Sigh...then when we got home Chris stopped the jeep in the driveway and said "you better get out here." Funny, funny! :) Then he felt bad because he didn't want to hurt my feelings. Nope! No hurt feelings here. It's not me getting bigger, its the baby!...right? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I just had that experience yesterday when we were trying to hang Christmas decorations, I couldn't fit between our table and our television set... I love your attitude!
Post a Comment