Friday, February 22, 2008

Week in pictures...Carson style!

Kate loves to cuddle after she eats. Mommy loves it too! I don't want her to grow out of this. So sweet!!

Chris has been taking flying lessons and last week he had his first solo flight!! Congrats Chris!! He was pretty excited. (Notice the beaming grin on his face). This is him with his instructor, Marcus.
Ok, so Kate likes to play with her toes. She can almost get them to her mouth, but not quite yet. I love her little feet!

So here's our naptime routine (when I'm brave enough to let her cry herself to sleep). We lay Kate in her bed, cover her up, she fusses for a few minutes and then when she's quite, we go check on her. This is what we find pretty much every time. It's pretty cute so I had to take a picture.
The other night Chris was holding Kate & watching TV. The next thing we know, she's sleeping away! Good work Dad!! Daddy likes his cuddle time.

Just chillin' out. Doesn't she have the cutest smile?

Here's Kate cuddling with her doggy blanket that Grandma Bakker got her for Valentine's day. Like I said above, she's a big cuddler & she loves the blanket. Last Sunday we brought it to Church with us and one of our young women said it looked like we had skinned a dog! Uggh...I can't look at it quite the same any more. Good thing Kate doesn't know any different.

Last week I was updating our blog and I had Kate laying on the couch next to me. When I turned around this is what I found. I love it when she falls asleep without a fuss!

Daddy-daugher time!

Kate loves her baths...I think she's a little cold here - either that or she's afraid Daddy is going to drop her! :)

For those of you who don't know, I'm OBSESSED with socks. Grandma Carson got Kate these socks for Valentine's day. So cute!! She's a "heart breaker" for sure!

This is my favorite dress (minus the slobber marks). She's such a happy baby & it's such a joy to spend each day with her.

So, those are my 11 favorite pictures from this week.




5 comments:

Mom(Joy) said...

I love checking out your blog every few days to see what new pictures you have added. Congratulations Chris on your flying adventures! It must be exhilerating up there! Just be very, very careful. And Katie is sooooo cute!!! I can't wait to hold her and kiss her and squeeze her(gently of course:) Love you all, Mom (Joy)

Justin and Stephanie said...

What a beautiful little girl! That little Kate is just precious. She does have a cute smile! I am so excited to be able to check out your blog and to see how you are doing. It has been such a long time! It is good to see that you are well and happy and warm. :o) I am excited to be able to keep in touch better!

Justin and Stephanie said...

What a beautiful little girl! She is just precious! She does have a beautiful smile. You must be proud parents!! I am so excited to be linked up with you and to see how you are doing! I am really liking this blogging thing! It has been such a long time! I am glad to see that you are happy and warm. :o) I am excited to be able to keep in touch better!
Stephanie

Justin and Stephanie said...

What a beautiful little girl! She is just precious! She does have a beautiful smile. You must be proud parents!! I am so excited to be linked up with you and to see how you are doing! I am really liking this blogging thing! It has been such a long time! I am glad to see that you are happy and warm. :o) I am excited to be able to keep in touch better!
Stephanie

The Wright Fam said...

Kate is getting so big! She is absolutely adorable!