Monday, February 4, 2008

Our Litte Four Month Old

I took this picture earlier today. This is one of our favorite activities. Kate loves to look at herself in the mirror. This one is just outside her bedroom so we walk past it quite a bit. I can tell she looks forward to seeing her little "friend" every time we pass it.

Heres' a picture of Kate on her 4 month birthday last week. She's a cutie! We took her to the doctor today and she's a little chunk! She weighs 15lbs 8oz and is in the 90th percentile! We'll have to nickname her our little chunky monkey. :) Pretty soon it will be on to solid foods!

2 comments:

Maren said...

Noah always liked looking in the mirror, too. He still does, only now he cheeses up his smile more and looks adoringly at his reflection, knowing full well that he's adoring himself. Your Kate is adorable.

Kevin and Eliza said...

I just wanted to tell you that you look really pretty in the picture of Kate and you looking in the mirror. I love your hair!