Kate is just too cute. I love the pictures. How fun and sweet that both of you received flowers. I can't believe that Kate is eating cereal already. Wow how time flies. We found out that at least you can't take pictures in the Tri-cities mall. One of the security men came up and politely told us that we couldn't take pictures. He said it was one of the rules. We didn't get in trouble, but we did feel kind of dumb. However, I am grateful he was so polite.
Sorry Christine. Yes, I am tagging you. Yesterday I was leaving you a comment saying that I was tagging you and something went wrong and wouldn't let me do it. So now you read about it without me telling you first. Sorry. Of course you don't have to, but I would love to see 10 more pictures. Love ya!
2 comments:
Kate is just too cute. I love the pictures. How fun and sweet that both of you received flowers. I can't believe that Kate is eating cereal already. Wow how time flies.
We found out that at least you can't take pictures in the Tri-cities mall. One of the security men came up and politely told us that we couldn't take pictures. He said it was one of the rules. We didn't get in trouble, but we did feel kind of dumb. However, I am grateful he was so polite.
Sorry Christine. Yes, I am tagging you. Yesterday I was leaving you a comment saying that I was tagging you and something went wrong and wouldn't let me do it. So now you read about it without me telling you first. Sorry. Of course you don't have to, but I would love to see 10 more pictures. Love ya!
Post a Comment